Today's Blog Every Day in May Challenge is to reveal your most embarrassing moment.
Well, I feel like my whole life is a series of embarrassing moments. I'm so clumsy, I'm always tripping and falling and saying stupid things. I'd have the say the most embarrassing moment from my childhood was in first grade and some boy tripped me on purpose into a mud puddle. I was so embarrassed, muddy, and was afraid everyone would think I had an "accident" if you know what I mean. I remember my mom coming to pick me up early because I was so sad and embarrassed. That was really mean of that little boy, come to think of it! I hope he got detention.
I tend to not get embarrassed anymore... I feel like that's something that just evolved as I became older. I'm really not afraid of acting stupid and laughing at myself... for example, dancing the salsa outside of Chipotle, much to Chris' dismay. Not much shame.
Moving onto my High Five!
1. I also missed yesterday's Blog Every Day in May prompt... "a moment in your day"
After work yesterday, Chris worked on his car in the garage while I lifted weights...in flip flops. Hey, at least I did it and thankfully I didn't drop one on my foot. My arms are in need of some serious toning...I don't even remember the last time I worked them out with weights.
2. In case you missed it, I posted a fabulous Twice Baked Potato recipe. Make it this weekend, you won't regret it.
3. I got this dress, in Navy Blue, for $9.99 at the Old Navy outlet. I'm so excited, it actually fits really well and is perfect to dress up or down depending on the event.
4. I'm totally obsessed with this wine. Of course, it's not as good as the amazing peach wine that Leigh sent me, but it'll have to do until I can visit her.
5. It's the freakin weekend, baby I'm about to have me some fun. Or something like that. Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there, and best of all my own mommy! I can only look up to you all and hope to be half as wonderful to my own babies someday. You guys are super-women.