Holy wow. This weekend was a whirlwind of just about everything. I haven't had much time to share, so I thought Random Wednesday would be the perfect time to share a few highlights...
1. Tyson's Corner (read: huge, amazing mall) with my friend Katie! We had so much fun at the American Girl Doll store... we basically turned into little girls again. I better give birth to a girl someday, because these dolls are amazing- so much more than they were when I was little!
2. Chris and I went on two bike rides over the weekend! One was over 12 miles...considering I'm out of shape and we just started biking, I'm proud of us!
3. I read a whole book over the weekend. "Gone Girl" was amazing. I'd heard mixed reviews but I guess I like dark and twisty fiction because I couldn't put it down.
1. Loving this yellow polish! (Butter-fly stroke from Sally Hansen). It's the perfect golden yellow.
2. Why is there nothing better than strawberries and (non-fat) whipped cream? So yummy.
3. I made freezer breakfast sandwiches from Pinterest. I'm not a fan of the way the eggs cooked but they'll do for quick "in a pinch" breakfasts.
It was so nice to have a long weekend, and I have a super short 3-day work week. That means I'm trying to cram everything into 3 days which has been a little stressful. I'm off work Friday because it's my little brother Jake's Bar Mitzvah on Saturday! I'm so excited for him, we have family coming into town and it'll be a great weekend.
Now, to share my playlist for Day 29 of the challenge! Here's a mini soundtrack of my life right now.
There are so many more songs I could use, but these are the ones that came to mind.
The first two songs are songs that just make me happy, always. The next two are songs that describe where I feel I'm at in life right now. Yes, T-Swift is right, I'm feeling 22 again. The last song is "Our song" :)
Linking up with Jenni and Shanna