I can't do it. I can't pick just one favorite picture of myself for today's challenge. I was a very photogenic child and always loved being in pictures. I kind of grew out of that as an adult (unless I'm having a super great hair day) and am a little camera-shy now. I love this first picture because of my adorable ringlet curls (completely natural) and my cute little sailor dress. I was a precious toddler.
The next picture is clearly a favorite, and I know I've posted it here a couple times before. My parents thought it would be a cruel joke to put a Cowboys visor on me, and this is what I thought about it. I really have no idea why we owned a piece of Cowboys merch... it must have been free. Thumbs down to the Cowboys.
1. Nordstrom Rack opened down the street! Yeah there are a few within a 30 minutes drive but this one is literally 5 minutes from my house. And my wallet cried.
2. This LivingSocial. If you know me, you know I'm obsessed with LivingSocial. This one literally knocked my socks off I was so excited. Wine tasting, here we come!!!
3. Chocolate chip cookies were mentioned earlier this week, but deserve another mention. According to Chris, they were the best choco chip cookies I've ever made. Maybe they deserve their own recipe post...what do you think?
4. The weather is finally warm...upper 70's/low 80's. Love sandal weather.
5. Getting to see family on Sunday for Mother's Day. I didn't do a weekend recap post, but here's what I made mom... she loved it :) Pictures of all of us at various ages. We were cute.
Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Lauren and Jenni