Yesterday was a great day. Until a couple things happened and my good mood went spiraling downwards...only to be remedied by baking. For today's challenge, the prompt is to list "ten things that make you happy".
1. Chocolate chip cookies. I love sweets in general, but these are a fail-safe. They definitely didn't disappoint last night! And yes, my mood greatly improved after eating a few of these cookies :)
3. Fresh flowers.
4. Wine and margaritas. Not together, unless it's a sangria swirl.
5. Country music. Any and all of it.
6. Palm trees. I belong where they are.
7. The beach. It's my "happy place"
8. Nail polish. I can't even count how many colors I've collected.
9. Animals. Specifically, giraffes. I can't explain it, I just love em.
10. Chris, my family, and friends. They make my world go round.
What makes you happy?