Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wall of Happiness

I actually hung a couple things in my new office at work and wanted to share!


Frame is from Kohl's for about $6. I have hundreds of pictures from last year's Puerto Rico trip, so I just stuck a few in there. It's a nice reminder of what you can earn with some hard work... and it also makes me want to take another vacation so bad. 

The clock was around $7 at Target. As you can see from the time, that day it was 4:45 and I was ready to bounce (it's rare that I get off work at 5 so when I can, I'm excited)

Considering a year ago I didn't know how to even hang a picture, I'd say I'm making progress!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...