Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Brunch

We had a few hours on Sunday to celebrate Mom....then my brothers had to go back to college to study for finals, and I had to work. The time we had was fun and it was good to be together! Here are a few pictures... I'm going to make a separate post about the French Toast Bake soon :)




French toast bake... Is your mouth watering yet?




Fruit salad.. yumm



Pretty flowers B and Z got for Mom. Good taste, guys!



About to put together Mom's gift... a fire pit! "Why are you taking our picture?!?!"
(She loved the gift and we'll make s'mores another time soon!)






Love my family! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...