Thursday, May 17, 2012

Garden Updates and Homemade Pizza!

Our balcony garden is looking pretty good, just a month after we started! There are no peppers yet... I think those will take a while. Basil is growing fast, which we used on tonight's pizza. The flowers are growing so fast and obviously loving the sunny balcony. I never thought I would like gardening, and I am so surprised I've been able to keep plants alive for this long!


Basil and peppers:



 Flower box:


Don't you love these chimes? {Pier One}



Strawberry Margaritas...



And homemade pizza! Let me just say... I am so lucky. Chris makes awesome pizza. I prefer this pizza any day over delivery. Plus, we know what's in it and I'm sure it's a lot healthier than the fast food stuff.






I'm loving this warm weather and everything that comes with it!

1 comment :

  1. whoever made that pizza is amazing, you are so very lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...