It's my first High Five for Friday post!
I thought it would be fun to join the party and link up with Lauren on this happy Friday.
High Five = Best 5 things from the week!
1) 3 day weekend! I'm off work today and can't wait to relax and maybe do a little shopping! And hang out here:
2) Last night's spontaneous pizza dinner. And the leftovers that we get to enjoy today!
3) Grey's Anatomy Finale last night. Oh. My. Gosh. I'm not going to lie, I was sobbing during the first 15 minutes. Pathetic :) I can't help it.. like so many other people, I've been watching this show FOREVER and it's my favorite!
4) Not being on-call for work anymore. I hate to drag work into this, but we have an on-call rotation so every couple months I'm answering the phone 24/7 and being available for emergencies. It's exhausting and this week was particularly busy. It's such a relief to not have to worry about being woken up in the middle of the night by the phone ringing!
5) This weather. It's almost summer!!!
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!