Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's my first High Five for Friday post! 
I thought it would be fun to join the party and link up with Lauren on this happy Friday.


High Five = Best 5 things from the week!


1) 3 day weekend! I'm off work today and can't wait to relax and maybe do a little shopping! And hang out here:




2) Last night's spontaneous pizza dinner. And the leftovers that we get to enjoy today!




3) Grey's Anatomy Finale last night. Oh. My. Gosh. I'm not going to lie, I was sobbing during the first 15 minutes. Pathetic :) I can't help it.. like so many other people, I've been watching this show FOREVER and it's my favorite!


4) Not being on-call for work anymore. I hate to drag work into this, but we have an on-call rotation so every couple months I'm answering the phone 24/7 and being available for emergencies. It's exhausting and this week was particularly busy. It's such a relief to not have to worry about being woken up in the middle of the night by the phone ringing!


5) This weather. It's almost summer!!!






Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Happy Friday! I was so sad about Lexie but my goodness that finale made me so mad at the end! I'll have to wait forever to see what happened now. Can't they just let Meredith and Derek be happy for one episode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So sad.. I can't wait til September! Happy Friday to you too, it's nice to meet you! -Alyssa

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...