Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Can every weekend be 4 days long? We packed so much into those 4 days. Here are the highlights!


Friday was Ben's college graduation! I'm so proud of my brother. 




After graduation, Ben and Zach came over to our place. It was fun to just hang out with my brothers. The next morning we enjoyed the now-famous french toast bake before B and Z headed off to the beach for the weekend.


I also had my first experience with crabs. After all, I have lived in Maryland for 20+ years and never done this.




I wasn't impressed :( It was such hard work for not much payoff and honestly a little gross but I'm glad I tried it! Thanks for showing me the ropes, Chris :)


Of course, we swam and had a cookout at Chris' family's house on Monday. 




On our way home, we stopped by the soft serve ice cream stand in our neighborhood for the first time. The line is always so long and I've been wanting to stop since it opened.. it is so worth the wait! And only a 5 minute walk away... this could be dangerous!


Last but not least, we can't forget the reason for the holiday. Remembering those who have sacrificed their lives for our country...there aren't enough "thanks" in the world!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...