Monday, May 21, 2012

May Birchbox

I finally received my Birchbox, after waiting forever! 
Birchbox = $10 monthly subscription to receive sample of all sorts of goodies- hair, makeup, and other products. It's like opening a little present each month- and I mean the good kind ;)







This was my 4th box. I can't say it was my favorite but I'm not totally disappointed. 
When I get a chance, I'll go back and do a post about my past boxes. I wasn't really blogging then, but I definitely got some good stuff worth sharing.




{1} Stila Sparkle Waterproof Eyeliner - I was excited to see Stila, my favorite makeup brand. I don't normally use liquid liner, but will give it a try. It has a bit of sparkle, so it's more of a "night out" look.


{2} Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo- Haven't tried this yet but it looks pretty amazing from the description. It's oil to foam, so it might be a nice formula for my sensitive scalp.


{3} Dior Miss Dior Fragrance- Honestly, I can't stand this scent. However, I'm super picky when it comes to perfume and my sense of smell is ridiculously heightened. I could see how someone would like it, but it's too heavy and musky for me. I tried washing it off twice and can still smell it. On the upside, if you like the scent it seems to last a long time unlike some perfumes.


{4} Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20- This moisturizer comes in sheer and tinted shades. I'm really looking forward to using it because I'm always looking for a good product with SPF. 


If you are a Birchbox member, don't forget to review your products each month. You earn 10 points per review and then redeem as cash once you have a bunch saved! 


I'd love to hear about your May Birchbox!

2 comments :

  1. Aww I wish I got the eyeliner! I liked mine though, I got some BB cream and nail polish that I love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...