This is the one time ever that I'm a little disappointed it's Friday. It means my week off is almost over :( I start the new job on Monday and am a little bit nervous but also very excited. Mixed feelings, for sure.
I've had a great week, and as I wrote about yesterday, I'm thankful for many things.
1. To expand on yesterday's comment about the cheetah print pajamas, I've added a new set of pajamas to my collection (as in "collection" I mean one other set). They're the exact same pajamas, just a different pattern. What can I say, I know what I like.
Yes, a "fashiony" pajama picture. Stylin'.
Speaking of Kohl's... if you missed it the other day, they are sharing an exclusive coupon code with all you lovely people! Use code "TENBLOG" for 10% off your purchase at Kohls.com now through December 29. It can be used stacked with another coupon code. Enjoy!
2. Down time. To watch tv, movies, and relax. Me and relaxing typically don't go together- I'm always running around trying to get something done. I've made a concerted effort this week to try and be lazy. I'm loving it. Clearly, I'm loving not getting out of my pajamas, either. Last night we made an easy dinner (out of a box. gasp.) and watched "The Campaign". Stupid, yes. Funny, definitely. I recommend and so does Chris! I even got to meet up with Chris for lunch today in Annapolis where he works. It was nice to be able to do that...something that probably won't happen again for a while!
3. Family time. I had lunch with my dad the other day and am seeing my mom today. Plus, Thanksgiving is next week which means even more family time. I definitely don't get to see them enough. I really wish my brother Ben could come in from California, but hopefully he'll come back next month during the second round of holidays ;) I miss you Benji!
4. Birchbox came early this month! I was super excited until I realized one of the items was missing :( I emailed them and was given Birchbox points... I've been saving them up to buy something good, so I'll finally be able to do that. Now to decide what I want!
5. Happy Hour with the girls tonight! Can I call it "Happy Hour" if I'm not working? Should it just be called "early drinking"?? Whatever it is, I'll be required to change out of my pajamas. And that's okay.
Happy weekend, lovelies!!!
Linking up with Lauren