Monday, June 11, 2012

June Birchbox

This month's Birchbox came early! Here's what I got...









So far, I've tried the lip stain. It is a bit drying but the color stays for a long time. I was excited to give the Birchbox Man sample to Chris- a trial of cologne which smells great! I'm looking forward to trying the tanning towelettes. The small bag is really cute for traveling and I will definitely be using that. Overall, it was a pretty good box!

If you would like to buy any of these products, click here and they are all on this page.

Looking to join Birchbox? Click this link :)

Birchbox members- don't forget to review your products for points! 

How was your Birchbox this month?




2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, mine is supposed to come in the mail today and I can hardly wait! That looks like a good box. The leave in treatment looks really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be getting mine soon! The stain looks like fun, hope I get one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...