Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good Luck, Ben!

I can't believe this day is here! My little brother, Ben (who really is not "little") is embarking on a huge adventure- moving across the country! I'm so proud of everything he has done and am excited for him. 



But selfishly...I am so sad! He's always been there. I hardly remember life without him and even though we haven't always gotten along, I know he is close by. I know we'll still be able to see each other, but not as often. 



It'll be an adjustment for sure, but I'm so happy for him! I can't wait to visit him in sunny LA!  Impress those people with your art (design) skills like you did when you were 3!


I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you before you left! More on our bubble photo shoot tomorrow :P



GOOD LUCK BEN! I love you :)

1 comment :

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...