Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Bird.

Yeah I'm kind of in a blogging slump today so I thought I'd share a funny situation we're having with this darn bird...

This bird has been hanging out on our balcony the last couple days. Usually birds fly away when they see movement from inside, but not this guy. He's sticking around like he knows the place. I had a bird feeder out there for a while but no birds were eating the seed so I put it away. I guess he was the only one who came here for his meals because he's seriously looking for something! 


I don't know if this is normal.. we lived in a city before this and there weren't really birds that came around! He's really big too and kind of freaks me out. Chris strongly dislikes this bird. It's kind of became a joke between us. Um, I hope he finds what he's looking for??? 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...