Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Update

This weekend was pretty uneventful. We ran some errands, cleaned, and hung out. 
I also took no pictures this weekend, except of my Slurpee, because that was pretty exciting. I haven't had a Slurpee in a while, and was craving one like crazy. It was SO good!


Coke + Mountain Dew + Cherry mix. Don't bash it til you try it.
We watched a lot of Dexter this weekend and finished Season 4. Geez, I'm going to have nightmares. We were walking through Sears in the tool section and I had a mini-freakout while walking past a certain tool... if you watch, you probably will understand. Ick. For some reason, though, I can't stop watching. I even increased our Netflix discs so we could watch it faster. 

We also finally took down the Christmas decorations.... I felt like one of "those people" who keeps them up forever! That drives me crazy! We just literally had no time to do it until now.
Sad! See ya next year!
Chris and I were at Toys R Us (which is also a Babies R Us) yesterday returning something we bought earlier in the weekend. He had all these receipts in his hand from the purchase, trying to find the right one to give the cashier, when he notices one of the receipts is just full of coupons. He looks at the coupons, asks the cashier to throw them away and loudly says, "WE DON'T NEED DIAPERS"... I laughed pretty hard. No, we do not need diapers, and for that our bank accounts are thankful.

On another note, I've really been feeling the "winter blues" lately. I'm ready for the weather to be warm, sunny, and to be able to see daylight, besides the 15 minutes of driving to work in the morning. No windows in my office and the sun setting at 5pm is really getting to me! Is anyone else feeling this way? Ok. Whine fest is now over.

So, this was super interesting. Hope next weekend's more eventful! I'm already looking forward to the 3-day weekend, and our anniversary coming up on Saturday :) 
I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Linking up with Sami and Leeann for Weekend Update!


10 comments :

  1. i love dexter too - but it scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way about Dexter. It's like a train wreck..it's seriously gross, but it draws you in where you can't stop watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely having the winter blues also. GRR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter blues are in full force around here...and it's snowing again! Ugh! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand having a boring weekend... sometimes those are the best kind of weekends! Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey sometimes an uneventful weekend is the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shuddered when I read the part about season 4, still gives me the creeps.
    xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAIT.... 7-11 still exists? I'm on the hunt for a Slurpee now! You've inspired me!
    Dexter...oh dear. I was having crazy nightmares about killing people. Liked watching, but I'm saving it for a better day!
    Definitely your newest follower! Follow me back and we'll be BFF ;)
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's 37 degrees in Los Angeles! I'm all about uneventful weekends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, our Christmas tree is still standing in our living room all dead and shedding everywhere. I almost had a breakdown today on the phone with my dad because he wouldn't come and help me get rid of it...so here it stands. Still in my living room. All dead. Blerg. Bahaha! That is so funny Chris announced that y'all didn't need diapers, I probably would have laughed really loud and made it super uncomfortable as that is my forte.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...