Yeah, I've been that girl that counts every single calorie. Guess what? It was a stupid idea. Instead, I've come up with a list of foods that don't have calories. You're welcome in advance.
1) Brownies, only eaten over the sink. My mom used to joke about this and she is totally right. You should always listen to your mom.
2) Birthday cake. Just, duh. That's what's so great and magical about birthdays. No calories.
3) Halloween candy. Sitting on the floor as a
4) Tasting cookie dough before baking. Or tasting anything. It has to be tasted, right? Well, good thing you won't gain any lbs from that.
5) Valentine's Day candy. Eat as much as you want of that stuff. If you're in a relationship/married, how sweet of your sig other to go through all of that work to buy candy from your favorite candy shop. If you're annoyed about this holiday, just eat to your heart's content. Or, If you decide to just F it and have a great time, well, go have a few drinks. It's a free-for-all today!
|these Valentine's day cupcakes have no calories!|
6) Celery with peanut butter. Celery has negative calories, but is kind of gross to eat alone. The peanut butter just evens things out. -1 + 1 = 0, right?
7) Alcohol. Ok, that's a lie. There are calories...but if you drink enough, you won't care anymore. That kind of counts. Plus, I always dance when I drink and that burns calories, so maybe it equals itself out.
|I really wish I could post this entire picture, but don't know if my friends would appreciate that. Needless to say, this was in college when I didn't even know what calories were.|
So, there you have it ladies. Go enjoy your non-calories!
Disclaimer: I'm not a nutritionist, nor an expert of any sort on this topic. Have you figured that out yet?