Friday, July 6, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 6

We're off to the beach today! Yay!!! It's just a day trip since we have various other things to do over the weekend... it'll be fun! Check my instagram on the sidebar, I'm sure I'll be posting some beachy pics :)

It's day 6 of the Challenge...



What's something you've always wanted to do but haven't? Why not?

Geez there are a lot of things I could write about. I'm still so young and haven't had a chance to do most of the things I want to do! Can I pick more than one? Ok...

TRAVEL- I haven't had a chance to do much travelling yet! I started working immediately after college and Chris was in law school, so now that he is a lawyer with vacation time, we are hoping to be able to travel before too long!

Have children- well, the above reasons explain why that hasn't happened yet :) That's fine with me! We are not ready for that yet but I definitely want children- I always have! I love children which is also why I work with them.

Stay in Cinderella's castle at Disney World- Along with every other girl out there this was always a dream of mine! I don't even think this is possible unless you win it (I researched it a while ago). Well, let me tell you, it WILL happen sometime in my life!

Ok that's enough. There was only supposed to be one! I'm working on my bucket list which I'll post eventually so the rest will go on there. 

Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't?

Linked up with Sar! Check her blog out for other challenge participants!



1 comment :

  1. I haven't traveled much either :/ Now I'll have to wait until I'm older and Jordan is older - but I am kinda hoping he'll like hanging out with his mama and want to travel with her! Annnnd....staying in Cinderella's castle would be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...