Wednesday, July 11, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 11

It's Day 11 of the challenge! 

{11} What's one thing that you would never change about yourself?

Oh geez. There are many things I wouldn't change and also many that I would. I would probably say my compassion and empathy towards others. I got into my profession because I care about others and making a difference. I believe this was instilled since I was young by my parents and I thank them for that. I was always taught to be polite, understanding, and how to show empathy way before I decided to be a therapist. I truly care about people (I wrote about this a couple days ago too) which sometimes hurts me, but it's so worth it.




This picture is my favorite of me and my dad! I thought it somewhat related to the topic and is too sweet not to include :)

Check out Sar's Blog, life of love, for more!


6 comments :

  1. So sweet! I agree, you seem like a gracious, compassionate woman and your clients are lucky!

    Plus, that photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever change that!

    Such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Alyssa too!

    And I think that's a great quality!

    Alyssa @ alattelove1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great way to be! I wish more people had more compassion, yaknow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are spectacular qualities! Don't ever lose them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...