Friday, July 13, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 13


{13} List your favorites: song, quote, food, vacation spot, photo


Edit:It's obvious that my brain is on robot mode. While writing this I followed the prompt exactly as written when it was actually an open ended prompt as I saw from other participants. Oh well, I liked the prompt as-is and don't really feel like adding anything :)

Song ~ "Lucky" by Jason Mraz/Colbie Cailat. This is "our song" and will be our first dance someday! (Sorry to spoil the surprise, everyone!) I'd have to say one of the best moments was hearing this song live last summer at the Jason Mraz concert. Pretty sure I cried.

Quote ~ "Be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi. I'm sure this is every other social worker's favorite quote but I just love this reminder!

Be the change

Food ~ I can't pick just one. Pizza, Mexican food, and any type of sweet. That covers a lot but it's just the truth! These are my favorite cupcakes I've ever made and one of my first blog posts!




Vacation spot ~ Puerto Rico! We took our first "real" vacation together last May and this is where we went. I'd been there before, on a Middle school trip (yes, back when schools actually took trips!). I fell in love with this island and so did Chris. We had such a great time and will definitely be visiting again! Of course, here are a few pictures...






It's so gorgeous there!

Favorite photo ~ Homecoming 2003 (Chris' senior year and my junior year)



Hopefully Chris won't kill me for posting this since I don't post pictures of him on the blog. This is definitely my favorite picture of all time and our first picture together!

Those are my favorite things!
Check out Sar's blog, life of love, for more!


1 comment :

  1. Mraz is amazing; I definitely teared up at his concert in 2009 too!

    Love the homecoming picture! It's amazing how much history you and Chris have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...