Wednesday, July 4, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 4

It's Day 4 of the Challenge!

What's your favorite childhood memory?

This is hard. I have so many great childhood memories! 3 of them include meeting my brothers for the first time. I wasn't so excited about this every time, but I'm so glad I have those memories.


Other than that, one of the best memories is going to Disney World for the first time in 5th grade. There was so much anticipation behind this and I remember being so excited. We'd also just gotten our first dog, named Magic of course, and it was like the best time in my life ever! It's funny how these memories are all linked together. I won't dare post a picture of me on that trip (my hair was a mess from 5th-8th grades) but here's a picture of Magic. He passed away a couple years ago.




He was so cute! 


So I guess I couldn't just pick one memory huh?!
What are your favorite childhood memories?


Don't forget to link up with Sar @ life of love!



9 comments :

  1. Disney and a dog...can't get much better than that for childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I was older when I first went to Disney, too, and I hated it! Maybe because I was already in seventh grade, though. I'm glad you had such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Disney World to this day so I probably would have loved it if I were older also, haha. I have 3 younger brothers so my parents wanted to wait until at least most of us could remember it, but I went to Disneyland a lot as a kid!

      Delete
  3. great memories!! your dog is adorable!

    happy 4th!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Joslin. Disney and a dog @ the same time pretty much equals the best childhood ever!! Such a cute pup!!

    xoxo Amber
    myobviousobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to Disney World as a child is definitely one of my best memories. I think I was in 5th grade the first time I went too!

    Amy

    http://fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com/2012/03/genie-in-bottle.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disney...awesome! I still get excited for Disney trips, so I feel you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magic is SO cute!!!! He looks like he was a great dog :) And Disney is awesome of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being in Disney World for the first time is always so amazing, I will never forget either!

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...