Friday, February 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! 
I feel like I've been a little MIA around here lately. It's been a busy week...I haven't been able to catch up on all of your blogs and hope to have a chance to do this over the weekend. Here are the highlights from the week!

1. Loving this scarf...
The subtle zebra print is fun and I love the gradient blue color.
Scarf: White House/Black Market (gift, no longer available)

2. In case you missed it, I posted a delicious, easy double chocolate chip cookie recipe! Check it out here!

3. Another one of my outfit faves from the week... Can't beat comfy and cute.


Sweater, shirt: The Limited. Pants: Express. Boots: DSW
Nail polish: None- the first time I haven't painted my nails...maybe ever? ;)

4. Another healthy, balanced meal...brought to you by Velveeta.

Don't judge, I've had to work late this week!

5. Birchbox shipped. I did a happy dance/have been obsessively tracking it, a la Leigh. You do whatcha gotta do.

I cannot WAIT for two days off work. CANNOT.WAIT.
I hope you had a great week and have a fabulous weekend!

Linking up with Lauren :)



6 comments :

  1. Velveeta is my faaave! And I'm loving that blue scarf! Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love the boots! I'm in the market for a new brown pair... need to go to DSW. I always forget about them because the store can be overwhelming if you don't know what you're looking for. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love some mac n cheese!!!! And I got my first birchbox last month..I was the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that scarf!

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, you should check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts all make me hungry! I like your blog! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :)xx
    Wish you a nice week!

    Your newest follower,
    Bettina

    http://bettinahearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing wring with a little mac & cheese

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...