It's finally Friday!
And... I couldn't be more excited.
1. We did the laid back Valentine's Day.... went out to Target after work, bought a fondue maker and ingredients for dessert. Best decision ever.
2. My favorite candy store (where Chris buys my Valentine's candy every year) went out of business :( That sneaky man went to downtown Annapolis to find a candy shop and came back with candy even MORE amazing than my former favorite. Brownie points were given for that and the beautiful roses. :)
3. This weekend is a 3 day weekend! Thank goodness. I NEED an extra day off and we have to start thinking about moving.... yikes. Means organizing and starting to pack the non-essentials. Dreading it but excited to move to a house and be done with apartment living!
4. My brother, Jake is visiting this weekend! I'm so excited to see him and hang out :)
5. It's a beautiful, sunny day today and I have a training in the afternoon which means I only have to be at the office in the morning. That's a win in my book.
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's and has a fantastic weekend!
Linking up with Lauren!