I actually feel like this week flew by. Honestly, cutting back on the blog and on other things in life has really helped. It also helps that we were able to extend our lease another month so we don't have to move until the end of April now. Huge relief. So, I'm going into the weekend feeling much more relaxed and centered. It's about time! I've also been planning on some changes for this blog which are taking a little longer than I thought. I'm hoping to get all of that figured out and in a way have a "new start". I'm really not "all talk"... it'll happen soon! Here are my high fives for this week!
1. Chipotle Chipotle Chipotle. Enough said.
2. Influenster SweetHeart Vox Box! So many great new products to test. Review coming soon! (If you are interested in joining Influenster, email me and I'll send you an invitation!)
3. It was a good mail day- Neutrogena goodies from Bzzagent!
4. Look at this cutie in the car in front of me. Chris and I love huskies and would love to adopt one (or two) but I am so allergic. Maybe someday!
5. I downloaded a book for the first time in months! Yes, it's chick lit fluff, but that's all I feel like reading after tough days at work. Kristan Higgins is great- have you ever read her books?
Does anyone have any exciting plans this weekend? We're just hanging out and relaxing now that the pressure to move is pushed off for another month. Can't wait.
Linking up with Lauren!