Friday, March 29, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday!
Thank goodness. I need this week to be over and can't wait for the upcoming three day weekend! Last night I had the pleasure of developing another ear infection (that was sarcastic) so I'm on antibiotics. Second ear infection in three months? That's a little much for someone who's in her mid twenties, right? Aint nobody got time for that.
Here are my five favorites from the week!
1. Gorgeous snow on Monday. It wasn't cold enough to stick around and I still had to work, but having this beautiful view when I woke up was worth the messy drive to work!
2. Chris made baked ziti while I was working late. There is nothing better than coming home to dinner in the oven and the dishes washed. He's pretty cool...I think I'll keep him.
3. I wasn't feeling well from the ear infection mess last night, so Chris decided brownies were necessary. Wow, he's been in the kitchen more than I have this week.
4. 20% off Ulta coupon?! Oh no. And today is pay day. Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in... {to my mailbox}
5. Pretty mint polish is perfect for Spring, even though it doesn't quite feel like Spring. Love.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend/Easter/Passover (a little late)/whatever you celebrate :)
linking up with Lauren




3 comments :

  1. Brownies look amazing and sorry about the ear infection. The nails looks amazing. I can never making mine look that good. One hand always looks like a child did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your Ulta coupon! And I'm so sorry you're sick again! Ugh! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet man you have! hope that ear starts to feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...