It's been a while since I've done a Birchbox recap. This month was great so I felt like I needed to share!
1. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk ($18 for full size) ~ I haven't tried this yet, but am a huge dry shampoo fan. This one is a little more expensive than I'd normally spend on dry shampoo but I'd consider buying if I love it. I'm saving it to bring on a trip so ask me in a month or so how I like it (this dry shampoo is my favorite, in case you are wondering)
2. Mirenesse Glossy Kiss ($26.55 for full size) ~ I'm pretty sure I received a full size, so this makes the box totally worth it by itself. I really love this- it's a lip stain if applied lightly or a gloss if applied regularly. It can also be used as a blush. There's nothing I love more than a multi-functional product I can throw in my purse.
3. Color Club Wanderlust Collection ($8 for set of 4 mini polishes) ~ I received "Reign in Spain" which is a fluorescent coral color. In. Love. I can't explain my love for this polish, other than it's been on my toes, hands, or both ever since I received it. Obsessed.
4. Oscar de la Renta Something Blue ($85 for full size) ~ I rarely like perfume samples, however this scent is perfect. It's floral without being too overwhelming. I'm not going to lie, I want to buy this for my future wedding day so I haven't actually worn this sample. (I'm planning on wearing a scent for the first time on my wedding day to associate that smell with my wedding- yes, I've thought this through)
5. twistband (birchbox nautical hair tie collection, $6 for 4 hair ties) ~ I love this anchor hair tie, however these things stretch out way too quickly for my thick hair. I've enjoyed wearing it on my wrist and using it for pulling my hair back while working, however it doesn't do a good job of holding my hair back in an all-day ponytail. It would probably be great for someone with thinner hair.
Interested in joining Birchbox? Click here! Have any questions? Leave them in the comments!