I'm so excited to be off work today and Monday, making it a 4 day weekend!
The best part....we hardly have any plans and are just going to do whatever we feel like the whole time.
I wanted to go away this weekend, but have hardly been home lately. It feels like a vacation to just be sitting on the couch. We might just do some day trips and other fun stuff.
5 of the best things from my week are...
1. Take-out sushi from Wegman's. Not only is Wegman's my favorite grocery store ever, the sushi is the bomb. And the ginger helped my stomach which has been upset all week! Win-win
2. Lots of candy. Okay, Target had a "buy 2, get a $5 gift card" deal. Naturally, we bought two huge bags. There might be a LOT of trick-or-treaters and we have to be prepared!
In all reality, I'm sure we'll just eat it ourselves
And look at that adorable glass pumpkin candy bowl! Target, $5.99
(it holds a lot of candy, too!)
3. Pumpkin Pie spice coffee creamer. I need coffee right when I wake up in order to function. I look for this every year around this time and it's so good.
4. That versatile blue blazer! It's my new favorite item of clothing. It has so much potential! (Kohl's, Elle Brand)
5. New slippers! Again... Target! $9 (on sale!)
They're so comfy and warm, and totally cute. I don't buy expensive slippers. The last time I did, they wore out the same way as cheap ones. Especially when I wear them outside and every moment of the day when I'm at home. Cheap slippers like this are the way to go for me. Do you agree?
6. I get to add something else today.
We've been through some really hard stuff lately. It's been really difficult to stay positive. It's also been really hard to keep up with blogging. I'm trying to do it all, so if I'm not around as much, don't be surprised.
I haven't had time for original posts. I can't even remember the last time I posted a recipe. I hate that, but once my life gets back to "normal" (ha, what is that?) I'll get back with things.
I love blogging, but I had to cut down on the sponsors/giveaways this month. I hope you understand and keep reading because I truly love all of you and interacting every day!
On the bright side, things are slowly starting to look up for us and I'm taking things day by day.
I hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend!
Linking up with Lauren :)