Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ombre Nails

I know this has nothing to do with baking. Or advice. I've decided to just write whatever I feel like writing.. And today that was nail polish.


I couldn't decide which pink shade to paint my nails. So, I did a few, getting gradually lighter to white on the thumb.




Here are the shades of polish I used!








L-R: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry/Presto Pink, Ulta/Heirhead, Essie/A crewed interest, Essie/limo-scene, Elf/white*


*Not the best polish but it was the only white shade I had. Normally Elf nail polish works okay but only lasts a season or so before becoming difficult to apply. However, I LOVE Elf's nail polish remover pads (only $2 each and they don't smell like polish remover. Amazing)


Happy nail painting!


Alyssa





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...