Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Salted Caramel Cupcakes... They melt stress away!


These are AMAZING!
Mom made these first and I fell in love with them.
I'm pretty sure hers came from Joy's Hope.
When I googled "salted caramel cupcakes" after tasting hers, Joy's recipe popped up first. I read her blog and love it- definitely an inspiration for a beginning blogger! Anyway, I made her recipe and WOW- they are amazing. I'm going to bring them to work tomorrow so they won't sit around our apartment for very long. They can't be healthy. 


Who cares, though?! So good and super easy! 
Something about drizzling that caramel on the tops of these is super calming- try it!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'd love to respond to you through email, so please make sure you have an email address linked to your account!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...